This week on the InSession Film Podcast, we discussed our Top 3 “odd couples” or duos. Now, there’s quite a few angles that you could look at it based on your criteria. You could argue that Will Smith and Margot Robbie are two actors that you wouldn’t think of working together as leads, which was JD’s main criteria, or maybe you just wanted to look at odd couples or relationships in film.
That being said, what “odd couples” or duos would make your list? Here are the one’s that made ours (Keep in mind we all have different criteria for our lists as well):
1) Bob & Charlotte – Lost in Translation
2) Louis & Lestat – Interview with a Vampire
3) Mrs. Robinson & Benjamin – The Graduate
1) Neal & Del – Planes, Trains & Automobiles
2) Bob & Charlotte – Lost in Translation
3) Summer & Tom – 500 Days of Summer
1) Vincent & Jules – Pulp Fiction
2) Nathan & Everyone else – The Last Samurai
3) Finn & Tess – Fool’s Gold
Honorable Mentions (Combined)
Dirty Rotten Scoundrels, Men in Black, The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, Knocked Up, Scott Pilgrim vs. The World, 21/22 Jump Street, King Kong, Dumb and Dumber, Gone Girl, Rush Hour, Gran Torino, Star Wars: A New Hope, Anything Jonah Hill
Hopefully you guys enjoyed our lists and if you agree or disagree with us, let us know in the comment section below. There’s certainly a ton of other duos out there, depending on your criteria, that we missed out on. That being said, what would be your Top 3? Leave a comment in the comment section or email us at email@example.com.
For the entire podcast, click here or listen below.
For more lists done by the InSession Film crew and other guests, be sure see our Top 3 Movie Lists page.