List: Top 3 Star Wars Moments
This week on the InSession Film Podcast, we finally got to see and discuss one of our most anticipated of the year, Star Wars: The Force Awakens. Going off of that film, it only felt appropriate to discuss our top 3 Star Wars moments. And as we discussed in our Star Wars Movie Series, this franchise is full of rich characters and story that it’s hard to just choose three moments that stand out to us. However, we were up to the challenge. And no, we didn’t skip the prequel trilogy. Those films are flawed for sure, but they have some great moments as well.
That being said, what Top 3 discoveries of 2015 would make your list? Here are the one’s that made ours:
*Keep in mind we have different criteria for our lists as well
1) “I’m a Jedi like my father before me” – Return of the Jedi
2) Yoda lifts X-Wing – Empire Strikes Back
3) Anakin Finds Mom – Attack of the Clones
1) Yoda lifts X-Wing – Empire Strikes Back
2) Climax of lightsaber battle between Luke / Darth Vader – Return of the Jedi
3) “You were the Chosen One!” – Revenge of the Sith
1) “You were the Chosen One!” – Revenge of the Sith
2) Darth Vader kills the Emperor – Return of the Jedi
3) Obi Wan / Yoda train Luke – A New Hope / Empire Strikes Back
Honorable Mentions (Combined)
Luke / Vader fight – Empire Strikes Back
“I am your father” – Empire Strikes Back
Luke reveal to Sister – Return of the Jedi
“I love you, I know” – Empire Strikes Back / Return of the Jedi
Darth Maul fight – The Phantom Menace
Darth Maul lightsaber reveal – The Phantom Menace
“Death of a major character” – The Force Awakens
Obi Wan vs Vader – A New Hope
Battle of Hoth – Empire Strikes Back
Space Port – A New Hope
Yoda’s Death – Return of the Jedi
Asohka leaves Jedi Order – The Clone Wars
Captain Rex returns – Rebels
Hopefully you guys enjoyed our lists and if you agree or disagree with us, let us know in the comment section below. As we mentioned previously, this is such a rich universe and there are a lot of other great moments from the franchise we didn’t have time to mention. That being said, what would be your Top 3? Leave a comment in the comment section or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For the entire podcast, click here or listen below.
For more lists done by the InSession Film crew and other guests, be sure see our Top 3 Movie Lists page.